Senior Manager, Marketing Web development | 20569
Title: Senior Manager, Marketing Web development
Location: Santa Clara (HQ)
This position reports to: Director, Marketing Technology
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Marketing Web development Manager, you collaborate with Marketing operations, Development, and Creative/UX teams to create flexible web components and high-quality web pages. You will lead a team that works on many projects, but also take requests from stakeholders across the entire marketing and IT organization. You will use your experience to drive medium to large-sized tasks and projects (e.g. new page launches, component updates, and building A/B tests) while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion.
- Drive website code development, component build, and updates to our content management system (AEM).
- Oversee creation of new A/B tests to ensure an awesome end-to-end customer experience that delivers on the program objectives.
- Work with Creative/UX and dev teams to launch enhancements and CMS functionalities.
- Work with Analytics partners to clearly understand site performance, analyze trends, business results, and use this data to develop new actions to improve results.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure projects are prioritized by impact and delivered on time.
- 5 years of experience in web development; in-depth experience developing numerous web experiences.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with linux web servers and terminal commands
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Proven experience with WCMS (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Proven experience with website analytics software (SiteCatalyst and related Adobe Marketing Cloud tech stack)
- Working knowledge with cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Azure, and working knowledge of CDN platforms
- Good understanding of search engine optimization and networking foundations
- Strong Project management skills
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- The applicant must be willing and able to run general maintenance and setup of virtual hosts web servers, and a variety of content management systems including AEM.
- Knowledge of basic web development is necessary and ability to edit, create, and understand code is preferable.
- Good understanding with CI, Source control and branching techniques are a must
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.