Senior Manager, GTM Program Manager | 31336
Title: Senior Manager, GTM Program Manager
This position reports to: Senior Director, Program Management Office, APJ (Asia Pacific & Japan)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Program Manager for the ServiceNow business in Asia, you will support senior executives across Asia and Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) region to program manage and help operationalize high impact strategies that drive growth and improvements in the business. You will be expected to drive analysis and work closely with cross-functional leaders throughout the company with minimal supervision.
Strategic projects can vary from short-term market investigations to long-term analysis focused on evaluating areas such as adjacent market opportunities, formulating strategic priorities and operational plans, conducting market and customer research to drive new opportunities for growth, uncovering customer and competitive insights, and driving business initiatives (example include tuning of current businesses, go-to-market optimization, portfolio analysis, and other growth initiatives). Typical projects require the ability to work in cross-functional teams comprising of leaders from business units and functional groups. You will also partner with the leadership team to drive business cadence, measure and track critical initiatives, and assist in the preparation of content for Executive discussions.
In this role, you will work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team, have exposure to senior-level decision making, and establish relationships with people across the entire company.
As such, we are looking for a Senior Manager who is an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, who can rapidly demonstrate impact and value to the organization. A candidate must excel in all areas of program management and execution including project management, business analysis, problem-solving, cross-functional team management, executive communication, consensus building, and people development. A successful Program Manager will be able to function well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and will be comfortable with ambiguous situations. A combination of prior experience in program/change management and technology market experience in APJ is a must.
- Help execute go-to-market project plans for ServiceNow in APJ and own the Strategic PMO (Program Management Office)
- Work on key strategic projects for ServiceNow; work cross-functionally to structure problems, and drive solutions and actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Help drive the operational cadence of various businesses and functions to drive the definition, measurement, and tracking of key strategic and operational initiatives.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project. Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders, third parties/vendors
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Provide regular updates on the project to senior management stakeholders. Support senior executives in developing key presentations for internal and external audiences
- 10+ years total work experience with a minimum 3 years post-MBA experience with a top-tier management consulting firm, or senior program manager role at an enterprise software/technology company
- In addition to the above, preferred candidates will have Sales Strategy, Operations, or Execution experience in the enterprise software/technology industry
- Experience working on large strategic initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research/analysis, building business and operational plans, and driving execution through to success; ability to multitask
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions
- Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives across various geographies and functions
- Strong people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Software industry domain expertise and the ability to understand complex technology problems is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.