Senior Training Coordinator | 23771
Senior Training Coordinator
This position reports to:
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Respond to all incoming customer, partner, and internal sales team requests and enquiries related to training services and provide clients with information on available classes and training services.
- Develop and improve processes for the smooth implementation of training programs.
- Solve logistical and training class delivery issues as quickly as possible with minimum impact to participants.
- Handle questions and requests via phone and email related to training offerings and policies and procedures, providing excellent customer service.
- Create and maintain training schedules across various locations and delivery formats. Ensure systems are up to date with information to publish offerings internally and externally.
- Consistently maintain accuracy of data in relation to all aspects of training coordination such as class scheduling, registrations, rosters, attendance and distribution of training materials.
- Work to timescales and processes for training event coordination and logistics, ensuring quality and consistency of training events, developing plans and processes as required.
- Report, compile and distribute training information internally and externally, ensuring this is accurate, complete, and free from errors.
- Serves as contact for ServiceNow Authorized Training Partners (ATP) and the Instructor Certification Program, providing responsive support as necessary.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2-5 years experience in coordinating global training events both onsite and virtual.
- 2-5 years experience in a services operations role.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to respond with excellent customer service skills and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years minimum experience with LMS and CRM cloud applications.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Ability to resolve client issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally to create and/or improve operational processes to scale globally.
- Detail orientation and advanced organizational skills.
- Data entry and handling skills to a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in European languages in addition to English helpful, but not essential.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook, experience with learning management systems beneficial.
- Minimum of bachelors degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.