Associate / Senior Associate, Corporate Strategy | 25981
Senior Associate, Corporate Strategy
Santa Clara or San Francisco, CA
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 most innovative company (https://bit.ly/2LYJzRE). For us, this is just the start.
The ServiceNow Corporate Strategy function is a small and mighty team, focused on high impact strategies that support growth and our rapidly increasing scale. Our projects focus on what moves the needle for the company, including top-line growth and internal operational initiatives. We report directly into our CEO but work cross-functionally with executives and senior leaders across the business. Over time, we expect Corporate Strategy team members to transition into high-profile functional roles across the organization. Our team is hungry but humble, and values creating a supportive and fast paced learning environment for our members to thrive in.
As a Senior Associate, you will work on complex high-tech problems and gain direct exposure to executive decision making. You will be expected to drive analysis, lead problem-solving initiatives and work closely with other business units under limited supervision. Your work will directly contribute to our overall business strategy and help drive its successful execution. This role is full time and located in either our San Francisco or Santa Clara office.
If you want to learn more about our company and the impact we have, please visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/servicenowinc
- Structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses and suggest recommendations through a data driven process
- Collect and analyze large data sets (quantitative and qualitative) and synthesize insights
- Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output
- Support cross-functional teams (e.g. product BUs) to identify opportunity, unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with 2+ years in management consulting, private equity or tech strategy/ops functions or similar
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.