Sales Operations Manager, South Korea | 22882
Title: Sales Operations - Program Manager, South Korea
Location: Seoul / Singapore
This position reports to: Senior Director, Sales Operations, APJ (Asia Pacific & Japan)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Program Manager for the ServiceNow business in South Korea, you will play an integral role in helping ServiceNow enter and scale the market in South Korea. As such, we are looking for a Senior Manager who is an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the market, who can rapidly demonstrate impact and value to the organization. A candidate must excel in all areas of program management and execution including project management, business analysis, problem solving, cross functional team management, executive communication, consensus building and people development. A successful Senior Manager will be able to function well in a high growth, fast paced environment and will be comfortable with ambiguous situations. A combination of prior experience in program / change management and technology market experience in South Korean market is must.
- Help execute go-to-market project plans for ServiceNow
- Run the PMO (Program Management Office) to enable ServiceNow to enter & scale up the business in South Korea
- Provide routine updates on project to senior management stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders, third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Familiarity and experience in general business practices in South Korea
- Sales Operations and execution experience in enterprise software / technology industry
- Attention to detail and comfortable making decisions in the absence of clear guidance
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Prior experience in working in large US multi-national companies is a plus
- Proficient in English and Korean to work with Korea vendors/partners.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.