Talent Development Program Lead | 27185
Talent Development Programs Lead
Talent & Organization Development | Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work by re-imagining and digitalizing the employee experience, democratizing development, and making work, work better for people. Here you can unleash your full creativity, innovate, and execute to make an impact every day. Do you cultivate your own growth? Do you seek to create the next and most innovative practices in the field of adult learning and leadership development? If yes, the Talent Activation and Growth (TAG) team at ServiceNow is the place for you!
ServiceNow employees work in a nimble, fun, and innovative ecosystem of human-centered designers who care about helping our customers operate at peak performance.
About this role:
ServiceNow’s Talent Activation and Growth (TAG) team is a newly created group within the Global Talent (Human Resources) Organization, with a charter to create smart infrastructure and boundary-pushing content for our awesome employees across the enterprise, globally. At the heart of our charter is the awesome opportunity to create a foundational talent infrastructure that helps the company grow – at scale.
As the Talent Development Program Lead, you will plan and execute the end-to-end strategy and design of a new Performance Development model – as well as scaled Talent Activation programs to support it - globally. Working as an individual contributor with lots of support from a matrixed team, you’ll bring to the table creativity, problem-solving ability, and outstanding project management skills to help build the company’s formal talent management engine.
What You’ll Do
- Create Infrastructure: Create the company’s first full-cycle performance management and development system, including employee goal setting, manager assessment, and performance development for all employees. You’ll also help lead the company’s “Learning at Scale” strategy, focused on helping Director level employees and below meet their goals and thrive in ServiceNow’s pay-for-performance culture.
- Challenge the Status Quo: Approach learning and performance development through a lens of curiosity and out-of-the-box thinking. You’ll apply critical thinking to talent challenges, seeking to fully understand the business challenges of our customers, and solve them creatively, with novel talent management solutions.
- Create Smart Designs: Take a consultative and data-driven approach to design and program manage performance management/assessment programs. Oversee programmatic elements of scaled Learning offerings to deliver learning programs that align to longer-term strategic planning and talent management roadmap.
- Manage Programs Flawlessly: Act as strategic, ongoing program owner for Performance Development and Learning at Scale programs. Lead supporting talent management and learning projects and initiatives from planning to delivery. Includes developing project plans, communicating to Global Talent teams, leading multiple stakeholders, and owning all phases of implementation oversight.
- Activate Culture: Act as an advocate for healthy change, nimbly prioritizing work that makes the organization stronger, better, and faster. Support an ecosystem of human-centered strategies for change that are agile, employee-friendly, and ready for the digital world
- Partner Like a Pro: Team up with HRBPs and leaders to understand the talent opportunities and challenges at play in their respective regions and lines of business. Partner with the Talent Insights team to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to make smart decisions about what’s working, what’s not, and everything in between.
What We’re Seeking
- A problem solver who approaches challenges with objectivity, speed, and a collaborative style
- 5+ years of consulting, talent, or L&D experience
- 2+ years in a role focused on manager assessment, internal mobility, performance management, talent review, and/or succession planning.
- Experience managing vendor relationships for talent management tools/programs
- Proven track record of delivering high quality events and webinars according to schedule and budget
- Ability to package and present complex analysis and recommendations clearly, to all levels
- Experience administering talent assessments and measuring impact and ROI of performance management initiatives
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.