Head of Customer Analytics | 22302
Head of Customer Analytics
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our Customer, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in the program management space. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a large program. You enjoy tackling new initiatives and writing the playbook as you go on how to do things right.
About the role:
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to lead the Customer Analytics function. The Head of Customer Analytics will ensure the company operates on the best Customer insights for all the cross functional users across the company, leadership team and the users in the Customer organization, to scale the company. This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Analytics and will be part of the overall Analytics transformation program at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive Customer Analytics strategy and roadmap for the company. Provide thought leadership in the area of Customer Analytics.
- Design, build and support the Customer Analytics Customer by assimilating signals from multiple sources and present the information in a user-friendly way to the stakeholders: Customer organization, cross functional users across the company, and the leadership team.
- Partner with the Customer organization, engineering team, data instrumentation team and stakeholders to envision best Customer analytics Customer, alerting capabilities and the interfaces.
- Manage and improve the user experience of how the stakeholders consume Customer information.
- Develop and deliver unique insights about the Customer and Customers through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Bring the promise of data science and machine learning to reality within Customer Analytics, increasing decision effectiveness and speed.
- Own the telemetry of Customer data and the definitions.
- Define and implement policies, processes and procedures for the governance and management of data including data capture from our cloud platform, storage, security, integration, analysis and reporting.
- Build a best-in-class team for the exploitation of data, using cloud and social era tools and techniques for data analytics, mining and visualization. Build multiple successors and a team that meets the business needs of the future.
- Partner with peer leaders in the Analytics organization (Sales Analytics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Customer, and Talent Analytics) to develop and deliver cohesive Analytics Customer to the company and connect all employees with right data.
- Create Customer Analytics Customer with maximum adoption from the stakeholders (measured by reach and frequency), user satisfaction, and business impact.
- Drive a cultural change, leveraging analytics and data science, to accelerate and enhance critical company priorities on Customer.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 12+ years of prior experience in Customer Analytics.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data science, and Analytics Customer building.
- Exposure to the end-to-end Customer Management process: Customer development, Customer management, performance tracking, Customer support, technical support, community, engineering, instrumentation.
- Experience in managing instrumentation and telemetry data from modern cloud platforms.
- 10+ years of experience in leading a team and ability to work with highly cross functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share what are the possibilities of Customer Analytics and cultivate interest amongst stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.