Senior Leadership Communications & Employee Experience Manager | 22055
Title: Senior Leadership Communications & Employee Experience Manager
Reports to: Director, Leadership Communications & Employee Experience
Location: Santa Clara, CA HQ
About the company:
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be learning, growing and striving to be the best version of yourself possible.
About this role:
The Senior Manager of Leadership Communications & Employee Experiences will create and implement innovative & compelling digital communications strategies for the Alliances and Channel organization in direct support of the SVP, Global Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE). In this role, the candidate will leverage our global communications platform, messaging architecture & best practices in support of the SVP of ACE to foster inspiring and streamlined communication. He/she will work closely with internal business partners to advise on ideal messaging, communication channels and approaches with the goal of delivering the best possible action and organizational outcome. We're looking for a remarkable writer, editor, and visual communicator. In this newly created role, you will serve as a trusted advisor on the global staff of the SVP of the Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organization with a direct reporting line into the Corporate Communications function.
What you’ll lead:
- Develop and implement communications strategies in support of our global Alliances and Channels organization in a timely, relevant, and engaging manner.
- Create and manage overarching strategy and messaging narrative for the SVP, Alliances and Channel Ecosystem.
- Support the deployment of internal organizational change management initiatives, by developing internal communications campaigns to educate, inspire and motivate via global best practices and culture.
- Implement thoughtful, innovative and engaging communications that build on and enhance ServiceNow’s purpose, culture, and strategic priorities.
- Produce creative, relevant stories rooted in company priorities; continually experiment with content to drive engagement for the Alliances and Channel Ecosystem organization.
- Coordinate and advise SVP of Alliances and Channels involvement in internal events, external speaking, and media engagements, as needed.
- Partner with global corp communicators to execute company-wide engagement events and experiences that increase awareness and understanding of the Alliances and Channel Ecosystem vision, mission and corporate aligned priorities & initiatives.
- Work closely with business and brand marketing colleagues to develop visually compelling ACE presentations and content for a variety internal & external events & stakeholder meetings.
- Moderate social channels and constantly work to create authentic and engaging social/digital moments that help connect our SVP of Alliances and Channel Ecosystem with global employees around the world in all corporate & regional functions.
- Leverage listening or evaluation tools, analyze insights, and iterate plans and leadership messaging accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 10-15 years proven success guiding strategy and execution of global digitally-driven communications that inform and delight employees.
- Ability to advise senior leaders on strategy, messaging and engagement experiences.
- Ability to translate business strategies into effective narratives and adept at ‘learning the voice’ of designated executives
- Experience producing thought leadership content for global audiences.
- Amazing project management and communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, ever changing environment.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization structure.
- Experience working successfully to drive cross-functional alignment with highly distributed team.
- Passionate about making the world of work, work better for people.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.