Marketing Program Manager, ANZ | 24220
Job Title: Marketing Program Manager, ANZ
Position: Maternity Leave Cover - full time contractor
ANZ Marketing Responsibility:
- Marketing for IT Audience Programs, ITSM, ITOM, ITBM & Platform
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Program Manager to help drive marketing in Australia and New Zealand, supporting the Head of Marketing for ANZ. As a marketing lead with liaison to the sales team, this position is a mid-level role requiring managerial experience. This individual will be responsible for the marketing strategy, planning, budgeting, tracking and execution of demand gen programs and activities such as seminars and conference sponsorships, together with any DM and eDM campaigns.
What you get to do in this role:
- Plan, drive and execute marketing events and campaigns to deliver pipeline coverage for the ANZ sales organisation, specifically for our IT audience programs; ITSM, ITOM, ITBM and Platform
- Primarily this role will own and manage the following as required:
- IT Workflows marketing strategy, planning, budget and reporting
- Field events
- Conference/tradeshow sponsorships
- eDM Campaigns
- DM campaigns
- This role will work closely with:
- Business stakeholders to ensure all marketing activities are planned in collaboration and consultation with the relevant sales teams.
- The APJ PR and Comms teams to help drive integrated social, awareness, PR and case studies
- The APJ Campaigns team to drive webinars, digital, online and data coverage
- Marketing operations to measure, evaluate and report on each campaign
- Inside Sales to make sure leads from marketing activities are being handled and followed up on in a timely manner
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 5 years of practical and strategic experience in program management, lead generation or marketing role within an IT or high-tech environment
- Ability to work in a team and metrics-driven environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, communication and organisational skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and the ability to deliver to ambitious deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Heavy emphasis will be placed on problem solving skills, personal initiative and good people management/relationship skills. In addition, candidate must be resourceful and driven, with excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and comfortably working with minimum direction and limited information. Must have the ability to prioritise, multi-task, manage projects, meet deadlines, and deliver results with limited time and resources.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.