Risk BU Product Success Ranger | 33754
Job Title: Risk BU Product Success Ranger
Location – New York; New Jersey; Florida
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we're looking for professionals who aren't content with the status quo. People who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be part of the Risk Product Success team that is responsible for ensuring our customers’ success with ServiceNow’s Risk products.
- Engage and collaborate closely with the ServiceNow R&D teams on escalated technical issues.
- Lead the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues, often spanning multiple product lines
- Configure ServiceNow IRM application, workflows, portals, and develop client-specific report as necessary to meet the customer requirements.
- Be a key member of the overall implementation partner teamas appropriate
- Prepare client facing and internal deliverables that are functional and technology related
- Mentor field resources in implementation methodology, configuration, and best practices for the Risk application suite
- Lead requirement gathering workshops to identify critical use cases and value-based acceptance criteria
- Hep customer to understand and agree out of the box features through product demos and discussion.
- Communicate effectively with people having a broad range of technical knowledge. (Internally, partners and customers, directors to implementation specialists/engineers)
- Collect customer requirements, use cases, and requests from the field for product feature sets
- Help customer jump start the implementation and adoption of ServiceNow GRC Products
- Analyze intricate problem scenarios and develop creative solutions to resolve these issues in real time, as well as port back selected solutions into general releases.
- Handle customer issues that are unable to be solved by Support or professional services.
- Document a problem and solution in an after-action report that can be used to prevent future occurrences.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology based on client experiences
- Build trusted customer relationships by coupling deep product expertise with constructive customer engagement.
- Act as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally across departments.
What you need to be successful in this role
- 6+ years of experience in a B2B client-facing role (Business Consulting, Professional Services, Solution Architecture).
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice GRC processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process, and technology perspective
- Extensive hands-on experience with one or more leading GRC products such as ServiceNow, MetricStream, RSA Archer, BWise and OpenPages.
(Experience with ServiceNow GRC/IRM products is highly desirable but not required)
- Experience with Enterprise (non-IT) use cases like Operational Risk and Corporate Compliance is highly desirable
- A deep sense of empathy for the customer and genuine passion in helping them succeed.
- Familiarity with frameworks like COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO and SOX, GDPR regulations are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Experience in analyzing and recommending GRC management strategies based on business priorities
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process mapping documentation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
Travel: Up to 30% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.