Customer Success Executive | 23363
Job Title: Customer Success Executive
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is seeking a Customer Success Executive (CSE) to provide success program management for our customers. This is a field-based role. The purpose of this role is to drive business value, enhance product adoption, and build deeper relationships for ServiceNow’s Customer accounts. This role involves relationship management, project management, and overall responsibility to drive business value with each customer. This role will work within the Customer Success organization.
A high energy candidate with outstanding project management experience, soft skills, and client interaction expertise looking to elevate their career path should apply.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join the ServiceNow Customer Success team and work with some of our top customers to help them build out technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform and overachieve their business outcomes.
The role of the Customer Success Executive includes programmatic management of tactical and strategic initiatives, requiring a highly focused and structured individual with client management experience who can identify and manage risks, build a risk mitigation plan, and engage and manage resources throughout the organization required to execute the plan.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will Identify areas of risk and takes steps to prevent customer or revenue churn
- You will be responsible for working closely with Sales Teams to define and execute product adoption and customer retention plans
- As a Customer Success Executive, you will provide prescriptive guidance on internal project/program governance and help the customer create the appropriate governance models and makes sure that all parties adhere to it.
- You will help the customer identify incidents where contractual SLAs were missed and takes necessary action
- Improving the overall satisfaction of the customer, as well as the satisfaction of their internal customers, is the key to success in this role.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience collaborating with senior IT and business leaders.They must have a track record of successfully demonstrating the ability to translate corporate strategy/objectives with the applied use of ServiceNow technology in the context of the client’s environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information technology, Organizational Change, or a related field preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
- PMP preferred, project management experience required.
- A minimum of 10 years in a similar client facing or appropriately relevant role, in operating account or client relationship management
- Experience in any of the following critical subject areas, with a demonstrated history delivering consulting services:
- IT Strategy and Planning
- IT Operations and Management
- Human Resources
- Security Operations
- Customer Service Management
- IT Processes
- IT Governance
- IT Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- IT Project Delivery (SDLC)
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, and team leadership
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.