Director, Global Sales Development - Americas East | 29990
Director, Global Sales Development (GSD) – Americas East
Location – Waltham, MA
This position reports to the VP, Global Sales Development
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Everyone deserves great experiences at work. Now routine tasks happen in a snap, and complex projects flow smoothly. With the Now Platform®, anyone can work effortlessly across teams, silos, and systems. When people work better, business works better.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations. A career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Director, Global Sales Development (GSD) for our Americas East team. This strategic, inspirational, and experienced leader will oversee the growth and impact of the AMS East Sales Development organization as it drives the region’s revenue pipeline and talent pipeline.
We are seeking an authentic leader with high integrity, a positive attitude, self-awareness, critical thinking and problem-solving skills who will be a change agent as ServiceNow scales to $10B and beyond.
Today, our Global Sales Development team for Americas East is comprised of ~40 people (Account Development Reps and Managers) and the team is co-located in Waltham, MA. The mission of our Global Sales Development team is two-fold: Continue to evolve our world-class ADR organization, aligned with Marketing and Sales, to drive quality pipeline in our target accounts, while providing an exceptional talent pipeline to our Inside Sales, Customer Success, and Sales teams.
- Managing high-caliber team leaders (1st line managers), ensuring all teams meet and exceed quarterly quotas and targets
- Inspiring and driving the Americas East organization to create repeatable, predictable, high-quality pipeline from select accounts
- Developing all team members according to the demands of the business and their individual professional goals
- Reinforcing and driving the Sales Development charter, SLA’s, and KPI’s
- Establishing strong relationships and interlock with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, and Operations; represent the Americas East Sales Development organization across the business; serve as the subject matter expert at executive briefings and business reviews
- Ensuring proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned area or region
- Recruiting and promoting top talent
- 12+ years of relevant experience with at least 10+ years of progressive people management
- A proven track record of extensive experience leading successful sales development organizations in the B2B and SaaS market
- A proven track record of consistently overachieving quotas for revenue pipeline/revenue generation
- A proven track record of recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent
- A high degree of expertise in sales development tools and technologies: from data sources to CRM to marketing automation to email/phone engagement and more
- Proficiency in selling methodologies: from ABM orchestration to a variety of outbound prospecting and lead qualification motions
- An undergraduate or master’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Leadership by example: An authentic leader with high integrity, a positive attitude, self-awareness, selflessness, critical thinking and problem-solving skills who can be a change agent as ServiceNow scales to $10B and beyond.
- An exceptional grasp of communication skills: An effective writer, speaker, and presenter.
- Proven experience in B2B, Cloud Computing / SaaS and the high-tech space
- Background as a successful individual contributor (sales development, inside sales, field sales) or business owner
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.