Senior Business Process Consultant | 25149
Customer Outcomes - ITSM Senior Business Process Consultant
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Team: Customer Outcomes – IT Service Management
The Business Process Consultant (BPC) will be responsible for delivering Industry best practices around ITSM (IT service management). This role will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise within the ITSM industry. The BPC will establish, implement and manage the business change required within a customer’s organization.
What you get to do in this role
You will lead all process change aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery and be responsible for maintaining a high degree of expertise in ServiceNow best practices and hold yourself to high standards when implementing. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead business process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Become trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities
- Managing and communicating ITSM process and business requirements to the delivery team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations
- Lead testing and customer acceptance activities.
- Drive the customer roadmap discussions and decisions.
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the services team
- Up to 70% travel annually
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice ITSM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience with leading ITSM toolsets
- Minimum of 5+ years of global process management experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Professional Services experience
- Proficient in process management competences.
- Extensive experience driving large scale, complex global change initiatives and programs to a successful implementation.
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Ability to work with cross functional remote (virtual) groups
- Proven team player and team builder
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology
- Solid background in IT operational support or consulting, with experience in ITSM/ITIL process analysis and improvement
- ITIL Practitioner or Service Manager Certification preferred
- BPM training/certification preferred
- Must have native language written / spoken of operating country (German / English)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.