Software Engineering Manager | 30005
Software Engineering Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Performance Analytics and Reporting (PA&R) business unit within ServiceNow builds the core Analytics capabilities that enable customers to report, analyze, and visualize all their data.
We build a product that transforms customer business process information into valuable insights. Our team delivers ad-hoc reporting, performance scorecards, time series analyses, predictive analytics, and powerful visual dashboards for browser and mobile applications.
We are laser-focused on building an innovative, scalable and feature-rich Analytics stack. We’re looking for the best forward-thinking cloud platform developers to join us.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will...
- Hire, manage, mentor and grow a high performance team of Software Engineers
- Plan and coordinate complex discussions across teams and handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute product roadmaps, plans, and commitments
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in agile manner
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables
- Execute the delivery of high-quality releases on time by working closely with product management, design, support and other dev teams
We are looking for...
- Very strong technical skills with a proven record of strong architecture & design experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience building and managing development teams delivering high quality enterprise ready software within a global setup.
- Hands-on engineer who has organically evolved/grown to a management role.
- Experience with Cloud Application Development Platforms will be a big plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and Inter-Personal skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to hire top talent and build out winning team.
- Knowledge of web development frameworks, integration platform, source code control systems.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related discipline is desired
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.