Solution Architect | 21384
Title: Solution Architect
Location(s): Frankfurt, Germany
This position reports to: EMEA Advisory Service Leader
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Architect position is a technical role responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform. The Solution Architect contributes to the selling, structuring and implementation of solutions.
As part of a regional practice, the Solution Architect participates in both services pre-sales and delivery activities on select engagements for client and with partners within the region;
- Services Pre-Sales (20%)
- Research & Skills Development (20%)
- Delivery (60%)
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and solution design abilities
Experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, solution architects and extended program teams
- Solid Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels
- Proven experience in designing and implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with the ITSM processes or in the following functional areas: CSM, HR, SecOps, ITOM, ITBM
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Is self-motivated / self-directed – capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to work in an international, fast-growing environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.