Executive Assistant | 31988
Job Title:Project Management Specialist, Corporate Development & Strategic Alliances
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow, Inc. has an immediate need for a talented Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the company’s Strategy organization. This role will support the Vice President of Corporate Development and the Head of Technology Alliances.
ServiceNow seeks the best and brightest candidate who values professional relationships complemented by creativity and teamwork. Further, the right candidate will have demonstrated progressive success as an executive assistant supporting a dynamic and high demanding organization and senior-level executives in a fast-paced, high tech environment.
Must be competent in performing tasks with minimal direction and willingness to handle a wide variety of situations, as well as competing priorities, in a timely and efficient manner with a great attitude and sense of humor. Assignments can be both routine and non-routine and require originality, ingenuity and ability to handle multiple projects at one time. Candidate must have outstanding time management and organizational skills, relying on expertise and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be able to assist executive and organizations with best usage of time, making decisions regarding priorities and work activities with ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
This position is expected to involve a high degree of confidentiality, creativity, latitude, flexibility and availability for effective and efficient performance for support required. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to understand “big picture” objectives and criticality of ongoing initiatives while translating these goals into rapidly changing day-to-day priorities.
While this role is currently in a remote capacity due to safety related to COVID-19, the role will be based in Santa Clara, CA. This role will also require travel to ServiceNow’s San Francisco office as needed.
How you can help us win as a team:
- Provide support to two executives.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and maintain complex and changing calendars working through scheduling roadblocks.
- Draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, letters, memoranda, meeting minutes, power point presentations and reports. Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures.
- Assist executives and organizations with optimum usage of time. Make decisions regarding short-term priorities and work activities.
- Arrange all domestic and international travel to ensure consistency within company procedures and support organization in obtaining necessary travel documents including Visa/passport, etc. as necessary.
- Key liaison for the organization to ensure preparation for meetings and events run smoothly. Meeting planning includes anticipating materials needed for meeting as well as preparation for internal/external meetings.
- Provide routine administrative support such as copying, faxing, scanning, organizing and filing confidential files and records systems of the organization including assistance with organization of online content on systems like OneDrive.
- Assist internal departments with the setup of new hires. Assist new hires with processes including expense reporting and travel systems and other internal processes and tools.
- Compile, prepare and process executives’ expenses and credit card reconciliation where needed.
- Proactively plan and management of internal and external scheduled events such as quarterly business reviews, team performance management processes, executive alignments, quarterly reviews, and project reviews.
- Assist with tasks such as purchase order creation through procurement dashboard, vendor management and onboarding, and contractor onboarding.
- Use political savvy and sophistication to filter through and facilitate actionable items.
- Provide administrative support and cross-coverage to manager and administration staff, as necessary.
- Ideation around building teamwork and fostering team camaraderie and collaboration.
- Associates Degree with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience supporting Vice President or above, or a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree with a minimum of 5-years of experience supporting Vice President or above in a demanding fast-paced environment.
- Extensive project management with the ability to initiate, manage, and oversee variety of high priority projects with multiple management and professional levels successfully with minimal direction.
- Highly proactive, detail oriented, self-motivated, adaptive, and creative.
- Strong ability to quickly build rapport across various functions and teams in a global company.
- Exceptional professional demeanor and communication skills.
- Strong work ethics, integrity and familiarity with confidential environments.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive), Concur, and Zoom.
- Experienced in CRM and database systems management.
- Must be highly flexible with time and schedule; able and available to travel two-weeks per year.
- Paralegal or notary level familiarity with legal contracts is a plus!
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.