Sr. Director, Head of Investor Relations | 28297
Job Title: Senior Director, Head of Investor Relations (IR)
Location: Santa Clara
This position reports to: VP, Finance
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Head of IR is a critical leadership role which manages the strategic planning, ongoing development, and coordination of all investor relations activities to enhance ServiceNow’s impact among our stakeholders, including the investor and analyst communities. This person is responsible for broadening and increasing shareholder value through effective communication and engagement, and acts as a corporate spokesperson representing the organization.
The Head of IR reports to the VP, Finance and has significant interaction with the executive suite and must demonstrate clear ability to communicate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Represents ServiceNow to investors and analysts at key meetings and conferences
- Responsible for all aspects of Investor Relations, including forming and executing the Company’s IR program, helping shape and effectively communicate the Company’s strategic direction, and establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key analysts and the investor community
- Manages internal and external investor relations activities, acting as a spokesperson for the Company to introduce, position, and market the Company to current and potential investors
- Plans and manages the annual investor relations event calendar, including investor conferences and road shows, and quarterly earnings calls
- Oversees and manages the strategic focus and content development of investor presentations, management scripts and Q&A for quarterly earnings calls and materials for the Board of Directors
- Drafts press releases, transcripts, conference presentations and other key communications, announcements and conference call materials in coordination with Finance, Legal and Communications
- Advises executive management about financial and industry trends, shareholder and analyst concerns, and competitor results and dynamics
- Monitors changes in SEC regulations or other legal precedents to ensure a “best practices" approach to investor communications
- Reviews and maintains peer analysis by tracking and reporting competitive intelligence to relevant departments by listening to earnings calls, speaking with analysts, attending conferences, following news flow
- Oversees and updates the building out of various financial models and analyses
- Assist with development and implementation of investor relations and related communication strategies
- Coordinate Investor/Analyst Days and other marketing events
- Manage IR website, content & investor communications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 15+ years of technology industry experience in investor relations, equity research or investment management with 5+ years in investor relations
- Strong financial and analytical skills with ability to interpret information and financial concepts for the investment community and management and apply them in business analysis situations
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and business models.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and experience with financial research tools such as FactSet and/or Capital IQ
- Excellent strategic communication and presentation skills
- Effective leadership in representing the company to investors and analysts
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities and being able to keep track of deadlines
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.