Senior Software Engineer | 27394
Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Kirkland, WA, USA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the Cloud Infrastructure Automation team and work with a talented group of developers building out solutions that make our infrastructure highly available, scalable and fully automated.
As a Senior Software Engineer, focused on cloud infrastructure automation, you will have the opportunity to work on ServiceNow Platform and Tools, build solutions using workflows, orchestration and developer tools in Private and Public Multi Cloud infrastructure.
What you get to do in this role
- You will design and develop automations to support the deployment and management of ServiceNow Platform/Products in our own infrastructure as well as Public Clouds
- In addition to tools and automation, you will interact with other members of the infrastructure organization and the ServiceNow development teams.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of experience in professional software development, preferably in the Cloud Infrastructure Environment
- Strong foundation in distributed systems with proven experience designing and architecting Systems
- Development of web-based database applications using MySQL or other relational databases
- Experience integrating software and services using common API techniques (SOAP, REST, XML, etc.)
- Exposure to new technologies like Containers, Machine Learning or Big Data will be an advantage
- Experience working in Public Cloud environments such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Good team player, attention to detail and ability to work well and communicate with others
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.