Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition | 22069
Job Title: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The ideal candidate will have management experience in addition to proven direct sourcing skills in corporate and agency environments as well as diversified candidate sourcing and relationship building skills. We want someone who demonstrates a passion for recruiting and who feels a sense of accomplishment for identifying and hiring the appropriate talent
As Senior manager, Talent Acquisition, you lead, mentor, and guide a regional team of TA partners and recruiters to deliver high quality recruitment services to all our functions across the company's enterprise for APJ markets. Reporting to the Director, APJ; you will partner with key regional business and HR stakeholders to develop and implement the TA strategic plan through critical sourcing and recruitment operations including strategic planning, sourcing, selection, and onboarding.
- Building and managing a recruiting team in addition to building strong hiring manager relationships.
- Act as a subject matter expert and strategic partner to hiring managers on job description composition, interview processes, organizational structures, etc.Actively identify and deploy best practices for the region through innovative recruiting and sourcing concepts
- Drive performance success in key hiring goals including TA efficiency and quality metrics
- Onboard, develop and train team members, creating a supportive and performance-driven culture
- Encourage and champion collaboration and teamwork with colleagues to ensure knowledge sharing and work consistency
- Manage the team in order meet agreed TA and business SLA’s delivering superior results
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years of experience in direct sourcing, ideally a combination of staffing and corporate/in-house with a focus on sales & pre-sales roles
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills; effective listening and questioning skills; ability to receive and give feedback in a constructive manner
- Strategic, creative, purposeful business thinking, maintaining a strong focus on execution while managing multiple issues and projects
- Previous experience using an applicant tracking system
- Love for Recruiting and the impact it can have on a company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.