Technical Architect | 24279
Job Title: Technical Architect
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Applications Development
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We aspire to create industry’s best intelligent digital customer success IT Ecosystem . We work on a number of initiatives. Join our Applications team and learn what makes businesses more successful. Become more than an engineer with us - learn how to exercise judgment on what to build & why businesses will love it. Our focus is on delivering Lead to Cash capabilities for the ServiceNow and any other customer success initiatives that drive the company growth.
- Architect and help configure/customize CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and CPQ (Configure Price and Quote) systems which will be heavily used by the company’s workforce .
- As we continue to expand the Lead to Cash capabilities, this role will scale to support growing systems and ensure the teams both IT and Business are well supported to deliver the best experience.
What you get to do in this role:
- Use Microsoft Dynamics365 and related technologies and creative thinking to solve known problems in a new way or to design and develop new ideas into innovative application features
- Act as a mentor and coach to Software Engineers. Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team focused on Microsoft D365 CRM and Azure technology stack.
- Likes to write code from the foundation up and has a natural tendency to build the core pieces and layer on capabilities step-by-step
- Help fine tune systems and DevOps processes to support and scale large enterprise applications development and businesses.
- Conceptualize and design technical solutions, architect systems and integrations in a landscape that include CRM and CPQ applications.
- Lead effective collaboration with members of engineering teams and other departments within the company.
- Wear functional and technical hats, and lead design discussions in order to produce high-level designs from user requirements
- Evaluate third-party libraries and develop proof points and proof of concepts.
- Produce and present technical presentations as required. Develop and review detailed architecture documentation including flow diagrams and integration patterns. Create Solution, Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for the project
- Guide the team on custom code, data migration, integrations, and custom reports.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architects to define and advocate industry best practices and architecture standards and adhere to security mandates.
- Stay current on Dynamics 365 related technologies, particularly Azure stack technologies that support the solution
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Solid Microsoft platform Software or IT experience, with a minimum of 5 years of experience as either a technical lead, technical architect or solution architect with Dynamics 365
- Experience in CRM implementation, with extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Expertise in Microsoft D365 and related technologies such as SSIS integration, Azure functions, Power Apps and Power BI.
- Detailed understand of the Sales Business Process including Lead Generation, Accounts and Opportunity Management, Partner Management, Sales Forecasting and Order Management.
- Experience with developing and deploying CRM configurations and customizations using D365 solutions and Azure DevOps
- Has hands-on experience writing code with the right design principles and standards.
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Application Integration and Architecture patterns
- Exposure to Visual Studio Team Services or other similar enterprise planning and delivery tools
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales and marketing departments within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication and feels comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organization.
- Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation proc
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.