People Analytics Analyst | 24454
People Analytics Analyst
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Talent Insights Team leverages data to help leaders and other stakeholders across ServiceNow make better decisions about people. We are passionate about making ServiceNow an incredible place to work for every employee and helping ServiceNow achieve its mission. We believe leveraging data will help us make better decisions about our most important resource, our talent.
You will play a key role in responding to data requests from key stakeholders, developing tools, identifying strategies and implementing processes that help ServiceNow and the Global Talent Organization access, understand and use data to make decisions. You will design tools, run analyses, automate reports, and create presentations to ensure the right data get to the right person at the right time.
What you get to do in this role:
- Use data to "tell the story" about our talent
- Present and communicate findings and status reports about how things are going related to recruiting, team health and retention
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across our Global Talent Team (learning and development, recruiting, talent management, compensation, benefits) to ensure data is used to have impact and drive action
- Leverage tools, such as Tableau, SQL, Workday, and Excel to drive efficient insights
- Communicate findings to management via presentations, on a periodic/ quarterly/ annual basis
- Partner with IT and HR Systems to improve operating efficiencies/effectiveness and works with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes
- Build Tableau Dashboards and other tools that will help stakeholders understand how things are going and when they need to take action
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2-3 Years in Business, Marketing, Finance, Talent, or equivalent analytical work
- Experience creating reports in Excel and other analytic tools
- Strong business analysis skills including strong written communication, presentation development, and data analytics.
- Strong visualization skills, able to “tell the story” in a clear, concise, and clean manner.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses to multiple stakeholders
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.