Senior Manager, ISV Partners Sales Operations | 21992
Senior Manager, ISV Partner Sales Operations
Location: San Diego, Santa Clara, San Francisco
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Aligned to the ACE (Alliances & Channels Ecosystem) Partner Sales Operations organization, we are looking for an experienced Senior Manager who will partner with our ISV field sales team to drive ACV growth and awareness of our ISV channel, which includes the ServiceNow AppStore and OEM partners. As a sales operations leader, you will act as a business partner to the ISV sales leadership team to instill industry best practices, strive for order integrity in our CRM from pipeline to closure and drive system and process enhancements that will help increase deal velocity and accuracy.
- Support our ISV sales leadership and field reps in streamlining order process management for flexibility and scale
- Be an advocate for the ISV channel across internal teams for support on policy change, process management and system enhancements
- Develop content to enable internal and external audiences on order best practices
- Act as a point of escalation for non-standard requests; be a liaison between sales and extended internal teams (ie: deals desk, order management, legal, revenue, FP&A etc.)
- Lead annual planning discussions with sales leaders for quota setting and MBO tracking
- Provide analytical support to drive QBR discussions and other ad-hoc data needs across the business
- Manage a team of sales operations specialist who partner with field sales to manage pipeline, order closure and renewals
- Verify discrepancies in order data, perform reviews on commissions and accuracy of related dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7+ years of Sales Operations or related experience in a software sales organization
- Good understanding of data and master data management needs
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to navigate through all levels of management
- Proficient in PPT, Word, and Excel
Ideal candidate qualities
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to drive conflict resolution
- Ability to work in an aggressive, fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Results driven mentality
- Team player with positive attitude
- Experience at a SaaS company is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.