IT Security Intern | 21268
Who WE ARE
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more lifelike and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2018” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
ServiceNow has a large and highly skilled security team located at multiple sites globally and as part of a rapidly growing organization ServiceNow is looking to recruit students in their final year of education (college or university) to a Security Intern position within Field Security. This role is an opportunity gain real-world experience and work across multiple Security teams, which are growing rapidly, while finishing up your degrees. This is also an opportunity to learn ServiceNow’s platform, one of the fastest growing SaaS services amongst large enterprise
what you’ll be doing:
- Deliver real-world results on Security assignments, including helping handle incoming security incidents
- Augment your education with real world work in Security
- Earn well-rounded experience to prepare for a career in the Security industry
- Have opportunities to showcase accomplishments internally
- Networking with other interns, mentors, and employees
- Have the potential for a full-time role at ServiceNow at the end of the internship
- Attend session with Security leaders
WHO YOU ARE:
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in MIS, IT, Security or the equivalent
- Some IT/Security course work complete, including a basic understand of networks and operating systems
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Interested in candidates with some experience: Customer skills
- Have a strong desire to build a career in Security
- Have a strong aptitude for learning.
- Are flexible and open-minded about learning about larger Security organizations.
- Approach problems and projects with a high level of professionalism, objectivity, and has an open mind to new ideas and solutions.
- Have execution drive and can adhere to deadlines as determined by senior team members.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Are enthusiastic about Security and the future of Security to protect Companies, Customers, and Employees.
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.