Executive Assistant | 21838
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, highly-organized, detail-oriented self-starter with a personable demeanor. You are the glue that keeps our Asia Managing Director (MD) and his Sales Leaders together. You’re enthusiastic, flexible and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills who operates well in a fast paced, ever-changing
- Calendar and Meeting management: coordinate internal and external meetings including staff meetings, agency briefings, brown bags, virtual meetings/WebEx scheduling, off- site meetings and events, and one-on-one meetings. Assist with food orders, meeting needs, agenda support and note taking. Proactively manage calendar requests and conflicts.
- Meeting and interview preparation. Provide agendas, resumes and appropriate materials in a timely manner ahead of meetings and interviews. Work with recruiting team to provide mutually convenient times for candidates and interviewers. Ensure candidates are settled in and supported during the interview process.
- Handle all travel (flight, hotel, car) arrangements (domestic and international).
- Expense management duties for Asia MD, which includes submitting expense reports and receipts in a timely manner.
- Project work as needed to support the Asia Sales team’s goals
- 5+ years of senior executive administrative experience.
- Proactive, one step ahead work ethic, attitude and approach.
- Multi-tasking is not an issue for you, you are able to juggle multiple calendars, India sales team’s requests and exercise flexibility in responding to fast changing team’s needs and priorities.
- Ability to anticipate scheduling conflicts and recommend solutions.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a desire to offer suggestions and improvements.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work across all levels, internally and with agencies.
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment.
- Desire to grow and take on your own projects and work under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines.
- You are a technical wizard with Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, WebEx, Concur and BOX.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.