Senior Engagement Manager | 31122
Senior Engagement Manager
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Engagement Manager with previous ServiceNow experience to establish, maintain and deliver on-site and remote management of a customer’s implementation from Pre-Sales through to customer handover and acceptance.
What you get to do in this role:
The role is primarily responsible for managing the successful deployment of the solution, acting as the primary customer contact for services, handling any issues arising, escalating as appropriate, providing status reporting to all stakeholders and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver Pre-Sales presentations around the ServiceNow deployment methodology.
- Work with Sales to produce Statements of Work (SOW’s) based on customer requirements.
- Project team leading with an understanding of project management methodologies and principles.
- Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings.
- Deliver ITIL based Gap Analysis workshops to assist customer derive product requirements.
- Work with customer to produce a project plan.
- Engagement management of multiple ServiceNow projects on behalf of ServiceNow to an EMEA customer base.
- Be single point of contact / escalation point for customer to ServiceNow.
- Hold regular project review calls / meetings with customers
- Project status reporting for stakeholders
- Maintain project history on the Internal server.
- Work with Services Manager(s) to allocate appropriate resources either with direct resources or via partner.
- Identify up sell opportunities and provide details to Sales / CSM’s.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Fluency in Engish and Dutch is essential
- Proven implementation leadership experience with ITSM solution (preferably ServiceNow), a background in the ITIL business process, and working knowledge of IT operations.
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to set appropriate expectations with the customer. Ideally from a Service Management background managing and resolving customer escalations.
- ServiceNow Administrator certification
- Comfortable leading workshops including to the hierarchy of a Fortune 100 companies.
- ITSM and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) business processes
- Preparation of business documentation e.g. Statements of Work
- Project team leading with an understanding of project management methodologies, principles and reporting
- Expertise in the full software and application development life cycle and architecture. Ideally with Scrum Master certification.
- Previous work experience with industry leading providers of help desk, IT service management, asset management, network and systems management or similar technologies a definite plus.
- Global roll out experience, working with teams in multiple countries
- Programme definition and management. Managing multiple projects and initiatives in very large customer accounts
- Building Cross-functional teams to work in major accounts
We offer a competitive salary.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.