Business Intelligence Administrator | 30322
Job Title: Business Intelligence Administrator
Location: Chicago, IL, USA (1201 West)
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are seeking Business Intelligence Administrator for the day-to-day execution of Administration responsibilities of Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Power BI and MicroStrategy environments. The primary objectives of this position are deployment, maintenance, performance tuning, troubleshooting and access administration for multiple Business Intelligence Applications
What you get to do in this role:
- Install, configure, upgrade, and maintain Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Power BI, MicroStrategy environments to ensure reliable performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with Lead Analyst to implement and maintain security of the business intelligence environment both in terms of access and data.
- Design, develop, test and implement operational/Analytics reports, scorecards, benchmarks and executive level dashboards in Tableau.
- Implement PowerShell, Python scripts for users onboard, system health monitoring/alerts etc.
- Performance tune and troubleshoot analytics dashboards
- Develop and deploy state of the art visualizations and dashboards using Tableau, Power BI
- Responsible for patches, change management, performance tuning, standards/best practices, mentoring, metadata Management, cluster/distributed management, cache/history management, user management, scheduling etc.
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar. Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of hands-on experience as admin on SAP Business Objects, Tableau
- 4+ years of scripting experience in one of the following: PowerShell/Python/Perl/Bash
- Administration Experience in other BI technologies like Power BI, MicroStrategy is a huge plus
- Expertise with Tableau repository, TABCMD, TABADMIN commands and SAML SSO
- Strong experience in Business Objects and Tableau Server installations, upgrades, and configuration
- Expertise in Capacity planning, Infrastructure upgrades, patching, maintenance is a must.
- Proficient in data integration between different sources to HANA and SQL environment and reporting the same on Tableau environment.
- Experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design, reporting & dashboard development
- Prior ServiceNow platform experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.