Senior Full Stack Software Engineer | 29795
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Performance Analytics and Reporting (PA&R) business unit within ServiceNow builds the core Analytics capabilities that enable customers to report, analyse, and visualise all their data.
We build a product that transforms customer business process information into valuable insights. Our team delivers ad-hoc reporting, performance scorecards, time series analyses, predictive analytics, and powerful visual dashboards for browser and mobile applications.
We are laser-focused on building an innovative, scalable and feature-rich Analytics stack based on the latest technologies such as Angular, React, and others. We’re looking for the best forward-thinking cloud platform developers to join us.
As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will...
- Help design and deliver reporting and analytics APIs and applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Besides getting your own coding done, we expect you to contribute to the future of our product and to be highly active in planning and development meetings.
- You will own your code from design through implementation and test automation, delivering high quality and valued software to customers.
- You will work directly with our technical support organisation to assist customers and answer their technical questions.
- You will work closely with our designers and Product Owners, our platform teams, our Customer Success team and other BUs across the world.
- You will apply in-depth knowledge of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques. You will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of discipline/business area and serve as a resource for others.
We are looking for...
- Demonstrable experience in Java, Design Patterns, Data structures and Algorithms
- Experience in the following browser UI technologies: HTML, CSS, ReactJS, AngularJS, Web Component framework.
- Knowledge of REST APIs.
- Expertise in Unit and Integration Test Frameworks.
- Knowledge of SQL and data structures.
- Strong debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills.
- Application performance in mind with every line of code you write.
- Previous experience of working in a SCRUM environment.
- Experience with one or more source control systems and automation frameworks, preferably Git and Maven.
- Familiarity with the Unix shell and MacOS.
Ideally, you’re able to code without using any framework but you’re familiar with the latest technologies. You have extensive experience in solving difficult problems on the operational side of coding.
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.