UI/UX Design Intern | 21275
Who WE ARE
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2018” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
Applicants should provide a portfolio reflecting their experience. Candidates who do not provide a portfolio when applying will not be considered for the position. So please send a link to your portfolio!!!
IT Digital experience platform team’s ultimate goal is to provide better customer experience via digitizing business operations, deliver connected experiences and gather actionable customer insight. Our Customers are our 8000+ employees. Bringing a useful, usable and desirable user experience is what this team thrives for.
what you’ll be doing:
- Produce detailed user flows, sitemaps, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Observe and conduct user research and usability studies
- Help team drive moderate the design thinking sessions
- Drive design esthetic for designs (with direction from Brand Center and Creative Board)
- Create designs from scratch or making updates to existing designs that can be used as design deliverables
- Support other designs/designers
- Participate in meeting for brainstorms and design discovery for projects
- Understanding the resolution and sizing that is needed for projects for all devices/mediums
WHO YOU ARE:
- Rising junior/senior or graduating senior pursuing a degree in Visual/UI/UX/ HCI design
- Should have an eye for detail, with strong typography and color skills
- The ability to understand complex subject matter and translate them into elegant and simple designs.
- The desire to collaborate closely with subject matter experts
- Strong familiarity with user centered design methods and the ability to use these methods to drive to design solutions
- Experience using industry standard tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision, HTML/CSS
- Bonus points for illustration and/or prototyping skills
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.