Senior Director, Sales Transformation Office | 24023
Senior Director, Sales Transformation Office
Reporting Structure: Reports to Vice President, Global Sales & Business Operations
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow seeks a proven, experienced professional with sound go-to-market acumen to build a Sales Transformation Office and assume the lead position of the new team. The Sales Transformation Office is critical to the success of the overall Scale Now initiative as this office will drive the Change Management for each of the field sales automation efforts starting with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) transformation—ServiceNow’s largest technology investment. To that end, the ideal candidate for the Senior Director of Sales Transformation Office is one who is passionate about making the world of selling, work better for sales with remit for dual servant leadership to both the respective Scale Now project team and to the end user stakeholders.
What you get to do in this role:
- Hire, develop and lead an exciting new team that includes a field sales automation Change Lead, a field sales Communications Manager, a field sales automation Training Manager, and other like roles.
- Ultimately owns architecting and delivering the change management strategy and plan.
- Ultimately responsible for coordinating clearly, consistently, and deliberately across multiple teams to deliver successful change plan execution.
- Ultimately accountable for assessing the impact to various field sales personas and creating and curating the requisite commensurate communications and training.
- Closely collaborate and partner with the broader Enablement and Employee Communications groups for change delivery.
- Ensure ongoing stakeholder engagement and threaded Sales Coalition engagement for end user feedback and validation on impact assessment, content creation, and delivery channels as well as to help drive adoption.
- Establish a solution adoption measurement system and cadence and formalize the review process which includes retrospective on what happened and why but more importantly factors the follow-on action plan.
- Create linkage with P4 Operational Excellence Framework (OEF) and maintain synergy around transformation office principles and approach.
- Implement embedded tool enablement through pragmatic use case expansion of WalkMe.
- Provide “positive disruption” thought leadership and inspire a culture that continuously strives towards best practice and excellence.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 12-15 years of field sales business partnering experience with a minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or Program Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent a plus
- Solid understanding of business issues/pain points and desired business outcomes
- Effective at navigating a matrixed environment with strong cross functional, collaboration, and influence skills
- Impeccable interpersonal and communications skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working in an agile environment and juggling competing demands
- Purpose-driven team player
- Highly proactive, planful, even anticipatory with a track record of taking ownership and delivering results
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.