Product Success Director | 22262
Product Success Manager
Location(s) – Santa Clara/San Francisco/San Diego, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We’re now applying that disruptive thinking to the way people work on information security problems. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager that wants to address challenges in security and threat detection and help customers achieve quick wins while jointly developing a longer-term success strategy. We need someone that is driven and results-oriented who can work collaboratively to help prove out our technology and accelerate adoption for customers of ServiceNow’s rapidly growing Security Business Unit.
- Work closely with customers, Sales, and Professional Services to understand customer goals and outcomes, as well as define success criteria.
- Define a success plan jointly with customers and key stakeholders that maps to high value outcomes.
- Apply our customer maturity model to facilitate customer consumption and growth in a phased and operational manner.
- Drive customer success through the entire life cycle to ensure adoption, growth, and renewal.
- Maintain active customer conversations through periodic, consistent engagement.
- Act as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally across departments.
- Serve as a leader among peers, providing guidance on customer engagements, internal relationship-building and long-term team strategy.
- Identify expansion opportunities within accounts to guide product development or increase the adoption of the product across use cases.
- Prioritize input from customers, Sales, and partners to Product Management to ensure customer feedback is fully represented in our Go To Market process and products.
- Aggregate and communicate product feedback to be incorporated into upcoming development cycles or long-term product roadmap.
- Provide feedback to customers, Sales and partners as to how their requests are being incorporated into our product planning.
- Cultivate a community of customers for feedback and collaboration across industry verticals and peers.
- 6+ years experience in a B2B client facing role (Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, Account Management).
- Genuine passion for helping clients succeed, and a deep sense of empathy for busy technology users.
- Great communication skills, able to provide clear & concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person, with a casual and confident tone.
- Detailed knowledge of Security Operations product, as well as management processes and practice.
- Analytical ability to identify trends derived from customer feedback or internal sources and represent those trends in a clear and comprehensive fashion.
- Persuasive enough to convey critical ideas to all level of the Business Unit organization, representing views supported by both objective and subjective evidence.
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition, knowledge of restructuring contract terms, and conditions relating to Legal, Finance and Billing.
- Innately understand how to balance advocacy for the company and the client.
Travel: Up to 50% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where strong individuals will have an opportunity to grow their careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.