Evangelist, Innovation | 24288
Position: Evangelist, Innovation Office
Reports to: VP Innovation
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but do not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. ServiceNow offers a high value and performance culture in which expectations, challenges and change are constant!
Innovation Team Purpose: The only independent team made up of technology and business executives, that inspire and challenge through leadership, for people who want to understand how to transform and deliver value in the age of global digital disruption.
What you get to do in this role:
Do you want to get to meet our most important prospects and customers and tell them the ServiceNow story? Do you want to give prospects insights into the power of ServiceNow and inspire them to rethink their vision about what is possible? Do you want to meet some of our largest and most strategic customers and show them the innovation that is happening within ServiceNow both in existing product roadmaps and in new areas of exploration? Do you have a vision of the future and how it aligns to the ServiceNow strategy? If you answered yes to any of these, then we might have the ideal job for you! We are looking for an Evangelist to be able to tell our story.
We are applying disruptive thinking about the way people view Service Management, Operations Management and application development and how these can be used to drive dramatic increases in workplace productivity. We are seeking an experienced individual who can bring new perspectives to the Future of Work, whilst being able to articulate our value proposition to the highest level and provide input into company direction.
We need someone that has real world experience, C Level gravitias, stage presence with the ability to deliver the vision of the future and demystify the complexity of the past. You must be able to thrive as an individual contributor as well as have an opinion on today’s landscape. Opinions matter and you will be taking feedback from some of these customer sessions and trying to drive change in the company because of that!
1) Expected Outcomes Year 1
- Represented and lead Innovation efforts within the APJ top 30 accounts.
- Build relationships across the organisation, ensuring teams are coached, educated and equipped with when to leverage the innovation office and what the qualifying criteria are.
How you’ll be successful
- Work closely with account teams and sales leadership to drive adoption of Cloud and Service solutions into accounts.
- Routinely engage with Director, VP and C-level executives, both internally and externally
- Provide perspective and guidance on long-term strategy/technology strategy, investments and innovation drawing upon their depth and breadth of knowledge with customers, partners and internally across ServiceNow
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of good practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
- Hungry and humble exemplifies our culture, engaging team mates in an open and trusting manner
You will be someone can look at these elements and say “that’s me”
- Possess a diverse IT and/or Consulting background and knowledge of industry trends, leveraging this credibility as advisors with customers, partners and internally across ServiceNow.
- Responsible for building the messaging, engagement, execution with customers, partners and internally across ServiceNow
- The ability to generate ideas for how the Innovation Team can make our customers more successful.
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation, workshops and white boarding
- Exposure to and understanding of multiple solution domains – Business Management, Service Management, Operations Management and Application Development.
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries.
- Very strong presentation and communication skills
- The successful candidate will bring a new perspective to ServiceNow and will be able to evangelize their point of view to audiences ranging from technical developers to executives.
- Provide input into social media to raise the level of visibility and understanding of ServiceNow
- If required, participate in product messaging and nomenclature development, especially as it relates to cross-product or cross-initiative content
Travel: Up to 35% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.