Senior Recruiter, G&A | 22197
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Our customers are our number one priority and we pride ourselves making work life more lifelike and in doing so, we need to challenge ourselves to be innovative every day. To foster this growth, we are looking for a Senior recruiter to grow and expand this organization by generating pipeline, to understanding the needs of the business, to maintaining the entire candidate experience. We are looking for someone to leverage their industry knowledge to assess the hiring needs of the business and effectively match candidates to the roles in which they will be most successful.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and influence relationships with a variety of teams to ensure overall TA objectives are met
- Account Management: Develop deep relationships with Sr leaders, monitor/report out on headcount priorities, align recruiting team to priorities, and partner with FP&A on HC plan.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent
- Monitor team metrics that improve sourcing efficacy and demonstrate ROI
- Ensure a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with ServiceNow hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, and bring in candidates accordingly
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of full-cycle in-house recruiting/account management experience in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to consult, influence and manage clients
- Demonstrated personal accountability and has an ability to build strong, productive relationships across the business
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Strong communication skills - ability to work cross functionally between the business and the internal staffing team
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.