Senior Learning Experience Designer | 33761
Senior Learning Experience Designer
Talent Activation and Growth | Location: Pleasanton or Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work by re-imagining and digitalizing the employee experience, democratizing development, and making work, work better for people. Here you can unleash your full creativity, innovate, and execute to make an impact every day. Do you cultivate your own growth? Do you seek to create the next and most innovative practices in the field of adult learning and leadership development? If yes, the Talent Activation and Growth (TAG) team at ServiceNow is the place for you!
ServiceNow employees work in a nimble, fun, and innovative ecosystem of human-centered designers who care about helping our customers operate at peak performance.
About this role:
ServiceNow’s Talent Activation and Growth (TAG) team is a newly created group within the Global Talent (Human Resources) Organization, with a charter to create smart infrastructure and boundary-pushing content for our awesome employees across the enterprise, globally. At the heart of our charter is the awesome opportunity to create a foundational talent infrastructure that helps the company grow – at scale. As the company hits its next stage of growth, we find ourselves seeking a talent expert who loves building talent ecosystems from the ground up.
As a Senior Learning Experience Designer, you’ll act as a learning trailblazer in the Global Talent Organization. You’ll design learning experiences and content that support ServiceNow’s rapid growth, assessing needs and producing learning interventions that drive performance, innovation, and operational excellence. Whether the right solution is eLearning, performance support, just-in-time content, instructor-led course materials, or bespoke knowledge management solutions, you have the expertise to identify the right tool for the job. Above all else, you’re a person who loves to innovate, move quickly, and be unconstrained by how things have been done before.
In this role, you’ll…
- Create Smart, Inclusive Designs: Own assessment, design, development and maintenance of business-critical learning programs on behalf of the Global Talent Organization. Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging is a core value and strategic imperative for the company and so will be embedded in all learning you create. You’ll create and continuously evaluate solutions for global relevance, freshness, quality, business impact and scalability.
- Develop Specialized Solutions: Leverage your successful record of building creative, novel learning experiences in a variety of formats e.g. simulations, e- learning, gamified learning, websites, microlearning, just in time solutions, job aids and infographics, video, and animation/motion graphics.
- Challenge the Status Quo: Continuously build knowledge of new learning approaches, technology and tools through research and experimentation. You think beyond the standard “bag of tricks” with curiosity about alternative methodologies and behavior change models. You’ll also coach the Global Talent team to expand their thinking around corporate learning, learning modalities, and behavior change.
- Measure What Matters: Develop assessment instruments to measure learner acceptance, comprehension, and application of processes and systems knowledge. Report to business leaders monthly on the status of programs including success metrics, work in progress and new requests.
- Partner Like a Pro: Partner up with TAG team members, HRBPs and leaders to understand the talent opportunities and challenges at play in Service Now’s regions and lines of business, to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders and end users.
What We’re Seeking:
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design and developing learning content and programs
- Deep passion for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Proven history of innovating learning strategy and content through collaborative design and prototyping.
- Ability to serve as a learning consultant and trusted thought partner to senior HR and business leaders
- Program management experience.
- Passion for the field of adult learning.
- Industry certifications in Instructional or Organizational Design, Project Management, and/or Adult Learning
- 3+ years in project or program management.
- Experience working with xAPI.
- Strong knowledge of learning principles and methodologies with a track record of practical application in formal and informal contexts.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals.
- Able to nimbly prioritize work in complex, fast-paced work environment.
- An innate passion and aptitude for problem-solving
- The ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.