Mobile UX Designer (Fixed term - 6 months) | 30931
Mobile UX Designer (Fixed term - 6 months)
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel (WeWork)
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the Native Mobile UX Design team and work with a talented group of designers. This team is responsible for the Mobile experience, Mobile guidelines and innovation, that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies
You will have the opportunity to plan and design Mobile experiences & workflows that empower users & people love
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with other UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to design intuitive and scalable mobile design solutions across iOS and Android platforms
- Help define and contribute to a centralized mobile design component library, collaborating with other teams on input and regular updates
- Create detailed wireframes, end-to-end user flows, and interactive prototypes to solicit feedback and communicate mobile design solutions
- Demonstrate sound judgement while analyzing and balancing input from internal clients, user testing and research, and other stakeholders
- Work independently on projects of diverse scope with minimal day-to-day supervision
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a mobile UX/UI design role, including designing for iOS and Android platforms
- Strong listening, communication, and influencing skills. Fosters open communication and cross-functional collaboration
- Done production work, pixel perfect wireframes and designs, and shows a solid portfolio of innovative, practical, and detailed design solutions
- Ability to think systematically about design solutions, naturally projecting them into larger systems and contexts
- Worked with and understands design systems, including a solid knowledge of both Material Design and iOS Design Guidelines.
- Strong experience in arguing for their design solutions and persuading stakeholders – can negotiate effectively with PMs, Engineers, and other stakeholders
- A collaborative and positive attitude
- Mastery of Sketch and Sketch Libraries, Nested Symbols, and Overrides
- Experience with InVision and Abstract
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.