Campaign Marketing Manager, APJ | 25777
Campaign Marketing Manager, APJ
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
This role will work within the APJ Marketing Operations and Digital Campaigns team based in Sydney, Australia. We are a fun, fast paced team who work hard to develop and deliver quality programs for our target audiences across ANZ, Asia, India and Japan.
Location: Sydney, Australia
ServiceNow have aligned our go-to-market strategies and plans to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and expanded adoption of our key solutions – The APJ campaigns team is responsible for taking these solutions out to market and working hand-in-hand with the local field marketing and global teams to ensure that they meet the local market demands.
This role takes the lead in orchestrating the efforts of a cross-functional team of marketers to design and execute targeted, integrated marketing campaigns to support Marketing and Sales motions, aligning to specific pipeline goals and other marketing metrics. Each campaign will include highest propensity account analysis, with a supporting program optimisation plan and activation to drive creation and delivery of high performing content assets, digital strategies, webinars and in-person events, and other high value tactics aligned to the Buyer’s Journey.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop integrated marketing strategy, planning and execution of global campaigns to drive new audience acquisition and align to pipeline goals.
- Map content story arcs to your buyer persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets and messages that align to the buying stages.
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey across all engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Drive required content/asset creation with key stakeholders and agencies.
- Test, measure and optimize all campaign elements to meet pipeline goals.
- Own accountability with the regions and other business stakeholders to deliver campaigns in APJ.
- Drive deliberate actions in your go to market activities; be thoughtful in what you’re saying to the target, who the target is and what you’re trying to achieve with your actions.
- To drive action and attention, deliver ideas that are innovative and provocative with your marketing activities, not just the classic high-tech approach.
- Own your budget to optimise spend across creative and execution.
- Work with Marketing Operations team to optimise lead flow, metrics and reporting.
- Work closely with the Global Campaigns team, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales
- In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Expertise in developing global campaign strategies.
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimisation, persona and buying cycle experience required.
- Amazing project management skills.
- Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns and their outcomes.
- Solid writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working within APJ region and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in this type of role previously
- Experience with SaaS selling motions preferred.
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes.
- Mastery of pipeline management, waterfall metrics and how lead generation impacts the funnel.
- Experience with digital marketing methods and working with paid media.
- Naturally a driver and a builder; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.