Senior Knowledge Specialist | 29222
Sr. Knowledge Management Specialist
This position reports to: Director, Knowledge Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced Knowledge Management Specialist to join our Knowledge Management (KM) group. The KM group works with Technical Support, Development, and other teams to publish process content, known errors, troubleshooting articles, and solutions for our employees and customers. The Knowledge Management Specialist is mainly responsible for analyzing existing content usage, developing curation strategy and developing incident deflection strategies using social media and troubleshooting content.
We have a tight team environment where support, loyalty, and honest feedback are the currency. ServiceNow employees are expected to be self-starting, proactive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you get to do in this role:
Reporting to the Director, Knowledge Management, the Knowledge Management Specialist will be responsible for evangelizing KCS best practices to empower the Global support team to create self-service content that will assist our customers. As a Sr. Knowledge Management Specialist you will be required to understand the functionality of the technology platforms (search, case, portal, community and knowledge) that support knowledge creation, community blogs and social media strategies. Creativity and flexibility is a must in this position.
- Collaborate with Product Managers of our self service properties to deliver an awesome self service experience with a key focus on search technology that delivers the most relevant content to the users.
- Champion the Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) process to ensure the culture and all processes support the creation and curation of content with everything we do.
- Analyze metrics to measure the usage, adoption, and business impact of the Knowledge Initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive positive change in the accuracy and content creation process for all knowledge assets.
- Lead projects to direct video experts to develop highly consumable content from top KB articles.
- Analyze customer feedback, website statistics, and other data to determine which resources are needed to drive incident deflection for each support team
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in education and experience
- 5+ years of experience leading Knowledge Initiatives using the KCS Methodology
- Experience in a technical customer success focused environment
- Strong organizational, self-directed, analytical and decision-making skills to thrive with aggressive time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent written skills in English with working knowledge of HTML and ability to coach others to create highly consumable content
- Strong collaboration skills to provide feedback effectively with highly technical engineers
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, workflows, processes, programs and products
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.