Sr. Mgr., Public Sector Compliance and Industrial Security | 29985
Sr. Manager, Public Sector Compliance and Industrial Security
Location: Vienna, VA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking an outstanding compliance and industrial security professional with 10+ years of experience in US Federal, State, and Local government contracting compliance to join our dynamic Legal, Compliance and Ethics team. The successful candidate will be located in Vienna, Virginia, and report to the head of Public Sector Compliance The position requires a team player who can provide careful work product with minimal supervision in a very fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Assist with enhancing, developing, and maintaining the overall US Public Sector compliance program, including all aspects of US Federal, State, and Local government contract compliance
- Monitor legal and regulatory framework pertaining to US government contract compliance
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional leadership including sales, legal, and various support functions to ensure alignment with respect to compliance programming
- Monitor and respond to government contracting compliance issues raised directly to the Legal, Compliance and Ethics team, or indirectly via the company reporting hotline
- Understand government contract compliance issues and develop policies and procedures with respect to Public Sector Business Ethics and Conduct, FAR/DFARS and state and local government equivalents, gifts and gratuities, kickbacks, post-government employment, classified contracting and industrial security, insider threats, supplier diversity, procurement integrity, conflicts of interest, reps and certs, whistleblower protection, and other related areas
- Work with US Public Sector Legal, and other ServiceNow teams to develop, deliver, and track annual US Public Sector Compliance training program
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 10+ years of experience in the technology and government contracting industries
- Prior in-depth experience as a Facility Security Officer, and strong understanding of Industrial Security Programming
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance at the Top Secret level or above
- Experience supporting a world-class US government contracts compliance program
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage and regularly prioritize workload to meet deadlines and adjust to fluctuations in workload
- Possesses a practical, real world, collaborative approach to problem solving in the context of enterprise sales with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment
- Ability to remain flexible in a changing business environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity working with channel partners (distributors, resellers) and related compliance issues
- Prior international government contracting compliance experience, especially in Canada, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions
- Strong business acumen
- Common sense, great judgment and a good sense of humor
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.