Regional Alliance Manager | 22070
Regional Alliance Manager (RAM)
ServiceNow Alliances & Channel Ecosystem
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a highly motivated leader and team player to join the Regional Alliances team to drive and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with SI, Reseller, MSP and ISV partners within the Enterprise business in the Eastern US.
This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' attitude. Success requires the execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of our partner ecosystem within the India West (Mumbai) territory. Enterprise business and specifically with our established most strategic local Partners. Additionally, you must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done. You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with SI, Reseller, MSP, ISV partners and executive leaders within the partner ecosystem.
What you get to do in this role:
• Create a go to market business plan with the Area Sales leadership to drive sales growth with and through partners.
• Manage to make an impact within your first 90 days. Drive to succeed and results focused
• Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
• Execute the development of our Partner Sales strategy for your Area and the Alliances & Channels Ecosystem Operating Model
• Work with ServiceNow partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects in a defined territory or region.
• Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
• Politically astute, good understanding of business, and able to ascertain key decision makers
• Work with marketing to plan marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Strong track record of exceeding sales and partner sales revenue targets
• Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
• History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
• Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
• Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI, Reseller, MSP and ISV community.
• Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue with and through partnerships.
• Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
• Willing and able to travel.
• Broad-based business and technology expertise with 7+ years in alliance management with a track record of driving successful business development activities.
• Experience of working with organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
• Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem.
• Highly motivated and independent contributor.
• High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
• Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience essential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.