Senior UI/UX Designer, Design Systems | 23634
Job Title: Senior UI/UX Designer, Design Systems
Location: Pleasanton, CA; San Francisco, CA; Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are always looking for passionate individuals to drive user research, prototyping, or experience design activities for a portfolio of customer solutions. You will be part of the growing world-class Experience Organization (EO). EO creates new and compelling experiences for ServiceNow – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before!
What your day-to-day may include:
- Design elegant solutions founded on world-class UX and UI practice for multiple platforms and for an extensive range of products
Leaddesign project that define, grow ServiceNow’s enterprise design system
- Write detailed documentation for both new and existing products, that focus on detailing proper usage, interactions, and visual specifications for a broad audience of designers and engineers.
- Guide execution of designs as it translates from concept to code
- Help evangelize design system principles and guidelines to teams
- Collaborate daily with teammates to create, review and iterate on design ideas
- Work with product management, engineers, and other designers from across the company to develop strong UX and UI solutions for our users
- Solve UX problems through visual design that are well-defined or ambiguous in nature
What you have:
- At least 5 years or equivalent experience in applying
user-centereddesign on web-based and mobile products.
- An inspiring portfolio that demonstrates your work and showcases your ability to deliver consumer and user-driven design.
- College degrees in
Human ComputerInteraction, Interaction Design, Visual Communication, or similarly interdisciplinary fields are preferred.
- Expert knowledge of typography, color theory, UI design
- Strong knowledge of user interface design, usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design, and statistics.
- Experience with creating, managing, and enforcing a style guide or design system.
- Experience creating
visualdesign that meets product, marketing, and engineering requirements in a cohesive, systematic, and user-focused manner.
- Extensive experience in designing applications from sketches to wireframes to high-fidelity mockups.
- Must be able to expertly utilize, identify and demonstrate hands-on design skills including stakeholder interviews, storyboarding, facilitating workshops, prototyping, and usability testing.
- Exceptional command of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must have excellent teamwork, communication, and technical problem-solving skills to contribute within a multi-functional and multi-disciplined team.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fluid, fast-paced and truly agile environment.
- Expected to demonstrate a high level of initiative,
goodsense of humor, and a “make it work” ethos.
What you may also have
- Experience designing and shipping Enterprise solutions
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to mentor other designers on topics of expertise.
- Experience designing compliant, best-in-practice, accessible user interfaces and interactions
- Experience facilitating design thinking workshops
- Experience working with global collaborators across time zones
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.