Director, Technology Partnerships | 22284
Job Title: Director, Technology Partnerships
Location(s): Santa Clara, San Diego
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced leader in the product organization, reporting to the Head of Technology Alliances to drive technology partnerships for select business units at ServiceNow (IT portfolio, Customer portfolio, Employee Portfolio, Platform products). The Technology Partnerships leader will be responsible for the technology partnerships strategy for the BU, establishing the relationships with partners to support the strategy and for executing the strategy across onboarding, solutioneering, technical integrations, driving GTM outcomes with partners working closely with ServiceNow’s ecommerce Store team.
- Build a team, establish and execute the Technology Alliances strategy for the Product BU working closely with Product and Engineering stakeholders. The strategy will include prioritization of key partnerships, integrations - low-touch as well as joint engineering, and win-win outcomes that will drive value for mutual end customers.
- Cross-functional coordination with other ServiceNow Alliances team members including partner engineering and ServiceNow Partner teams (e.g. Corporate Strategy’s Strategic Alliances team or Sales’ ISV store teams).
- Lead framing of MoUs and definitive agreements and successful execution and landing of high priority partnerships.
- Own ServiceNow internal and external communication strategy for these Alliances, work with marketing, PR, AR, leadership and legal to drive key messages to market and as appropriate, lead quarterly reviews with key partners.
- Broad understanding of the SaaS market and various technology segments in this space.
- 8+ years of comparable Technical Alliances or Partnership experience
- Experience setting strategy and building a team to execute the strategy (i.e. a strategic thinker who can also build teams and execute)
- A cross-functional heavy weight. This role will work across ServiceNow’s multi-product Product Organization.
- She or he should be an accomplished presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups. Ability to present extemporaneously is desirable. Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral are required.
- Technical undergraduate and Business graduate degree preferred.
You Will Love This Role; If:
- You have a passion for technology and scaling a business through partnerships
- You enjoy problem solving and being a cross-functional change agent
- You are professionally curious and are comfortable “leading by example”.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.