Senior Systems Engineer, SAP CPQ Applications | 30335
Job Title: System Engineer, SAP CPQ Applications
Location: Hyderabad, India
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Applications Development
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We aspire to create industry’s best intelligent digital customer success IT Ecosystem. We work on a number of initiatives. Join our Applications team and learn what makes businesses more successful. Become more than an engineer with us - learn how to exercise judgment on what to build & why businesses will love it. Our focus is on delivering Lead to Cash capabilities for the ServiceNow and any other customer success initiatives that drive the company growth.
- This role will help with configuration, maintenance and deployment of the CPQ (Configure Price and Quote) systems which will be heavily used by the company’s workforce.
- As we continue to expand the Lead to Cash capabilities, this role will scale to support growing systems and ensure the teams both IT and Business are well supported to deliver the best experience.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build and manage Devops pipelines (Azure, ServiceNow or otherwise) to package, test and deploy CRM/CPQ solutions
- Release code branch structure setup and maintenance, including internal and external repos, cherry pick and back port fixes
- Develop advanced scripts for automation
- Perform advanced platform (ServiceNow, CPQ) and Azure administration activities such as managing Integrations and system level configurations.
- Work with extended teams to manage systems and infrastructure required for ongoing development and releases.
- Support an enterprise product release cycle of many concurrent versions by collaborating with cross-functional Agile teams.
- Measure and improve release quality and efficiency and adapt to changing business needs.
- Create, review and manage technical documentation and KBs around best practices for CI/CD, deployment documents and release notes.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related area with at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Deep understanding and demonstrated experience with CI/CD processes, best practices, methodologies, and platforms (experience with GIT and Azure DevOps is preferred)
- Experience working with Azure DevOps for code management and propagation
- Prior experience with SAP Callidus CPQ
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Experience managing instance landscape and integration with multiple SAAS and on-premise instances (MDM, ERP, etc).
- Hands-on experience managing, maintaining and troubleshooting virtualization technologies like AWS, and Azure is preferred
- Expertise in the following domains is required: ITIL, scaled agile frameworks (specifically Scrum@Scale and Large-Scale Scrum), continuous improvement frameworks
- Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.