Senior Solution Consultant – Employee Workflows | 31334
Employee Workflows Solutions Consultant
Location(s): Minneapolis, MN
This position reports to: Solution Consulting Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and virtual
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong Pre-sales experience, HR Service Delivery experience would be advantageous.
- ServiceNow Experience an advantage
- Ability to articulate the meaning of service management for Human Resources as well as the key drivers for HR transformation.
- Ability to effectively communicate the ServiceNow HRSM value proposition and key differentiators to prospects and at key industry events
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- A self-starter, driver and out of the box thinker
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 50% regional travel)
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- Flexible with creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing an HR transformation and/or managing an enterprise HRIS implementation
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives and successful outcomes
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.