Senior Software Quality Engineer | 29045
Job Title: Senior Software Quality Engineer
Job Location: San Diego, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Quality Engineering
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be a key member of the Cloud Applications Development team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. You will work within our agile software development process and play a key role in release quality. You will combine conventional (Selenium, JUnit, TestNG) test automation with novel and inventive approaches incorporating the entire product life-cycle.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Hands-on experience with C#/Java development using Object Oriented methodologies
- Good understanding of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience in automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes
- Experience with agile methodology and working in enterprise cloud based technologies
- 4+ years professional experience in quality assurance or application development
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.