Senior Financial Analyst | 28549
Financial Analyst, Sales Finance and Operations
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Financial analyst to join our Sales Finance Operations organization and help build out analytics and operations capability to support the Product Line Sales Team.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide business partners with actionable insights into business drivers, financial performance and risks in the form of regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Develop and evolve key performance metrics to help optimize sales productivity and influence executive decision-making
- Support sales forecast and pipeline management, identify key market driver for business generation, drive operational excellence that helps business partner achieve sales goals
- Support monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Support the annual quota and territory alignment process
- Provide operational support for all layers of PLS Sales management to onboard/offboard PLS individuals onto sales compensation
- Identify and drive process and reporting enhancements, develop new tools and collaborate across sales operations to help scale the process with ServiceNow’s growth
- Primary contact for analytics related queries in Excel, Anaplan, Tableau, CRM
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales finance and business operations initiatives
- 4-7 years of Finance / Sales Finance / Sales Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Operation/ Engineering/ Information system/Business Analysis, or related fields;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skill and can communicate and collaborate effectively with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive “can do” attitude, enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge on PowerBI, Anaplan, and Tableau/SQL a plus.
- Prior experience working remotely with the US team is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.