Head of People Analytics | 22301
Head of People Analytics
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in the program management space. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a large program. You enjoy tackling new initiatives and writing the playbook as you go on how to do things right.
About the role:
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to lead the Talent Analytics function. The Director of Talent Analytics will help ensure the company operates on the best talent insights for all the managers, leaders and talent organization to scale the company. This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Analytics and will be part of the overall Analytics transformation program at ServiceNow. This role will be working closely with the Global Talent Organization (GTO) and will be collaborating with the leader of Talent Insights function within GTO to drive the adoption.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive Talent Analytics product strategy and roadmap for the company. Provide thought leadership in the area of Talent Analytics.
- Design, build and support the Talent Analytics products by assimilating signals from multiple sources and present the information in a user-friendly way to the stakeholders: the talent organization, all the managers across the company, and the leadership team.
- Partner with the talent organization, the systems team, industrial and organization physiologists, talent evangelists and talent management owners to envision best talent analytics products and interfaces.
- Manage and improve the user experience of how the stakeholders consume talent information by taking into the consideration of design best practices and help overcome data interpretation biases.
- Develop and deliver unique insights about the talent through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Bring the promise of data science and machine learning to reality within Talent Analytics, increasing decision effectiveness and speed.
- Define and implement policies, processes and procedures for the governance and management of data including data capture, storage, security, integration, analysis and reporting.
- Build a best-in-class team for the exploitation of data, using cloud and social era tools and techniques for data analytics, mining and visualization. Build multiple successors and a team that meets the business needs of the future.
- Partner with peer leaders in the Analytics organization (Sales Analytics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Customer, and Product Analytics) to develop and deliver cohesive Analytics products to the company and connect all employees with right data.
- Drive the adoption of Talent Analytics products amongst the user community, increase the product satisfaction and the impact of Talent Analytics products.
- Create Talent analytics products with maximum adoption from the stakeholders (measured by reach and frequency), user satisfaction, and business impact.
- Drive a cultural change, leveraging analytics and data science, to accelerate and enhance critical company priorities on talent.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 12+ years of prior experience in Talent Analytics.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data science, and Analytics product building.
- Exposure to the end-to-end Talent Management process: talent acquisition, organization management, performance management, diversity, compensation and learning and development.
- Familiarity with talent management tools similar to Workday, Jobvite, Glint, and performance management products.
- 10+ years of experience in leading a team and ability to work with highly cross functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share what are the possibilities of Talent Analytics and cultivate interest amongst stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.