Sales Operations Manager-Pipeline Excellence | 22779
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager, Pipeline Excellence
Location: San Diego, CA; Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Director, Sales Planning & Business Analytics
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with AMS leadership to define, drive and accelerate initiatives that help optimize the demand generation and sales cycle.
- Define and clarify roles and responsibilities and work with cross-functional teams and leadership to optimize and drive major initiatives such as Pipeline building, upselling and cross-selling programs and campaigns.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure readiness from training to systems and operational implementation as well as accelerate ramping of sales reps and managers on new products, pricing, systems and policies.
- Create and execute project plans, including managing day-to-day tasks, driving requirements sessions, developing business cases, securing stakeholder buy-in, and managing cross-functional activities.
- Identify trade-offs and investments required to gain the greatest outcomes in the fastest time possible.
- Proactively identify and escalate issues and potential obstacles to the successful execution of the programs and campaigns demonstrating accountability and transparency.
- Partner with Sales Operations, Sales Leadership, Field Sales and cross functional teams to obtain and analyze data and feedback, highlight trends, successes and opportunities; refining programs and campaigns and defining cadence for review with leadership.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive experience within Sales Strategy and Sales Operations in a software sales organization or as a consultant
- Proven experience in sales optimization, preferably in a software sales organization
- Proven experience leading cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams to launch and run business programs and campaigns
- Proficient in the use of sales methodologies and sales force automation tools
- Organized, with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in PPT, Word and Excel
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.