UX Designer | 26284
Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Hyderabad, India
We are looking for multiple talented UX Designers to join our Hyderabad user experience team. ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself for continuous betterment.
We are always looking for passionate individuals to drive user research, prototyping, or experience design activities for a portfolio of customer solutions. You will be part of the growing world-class Experience Organization (EO). EO creates new and compelling customer experiences for ServiceNow – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before!
What your day-to-day may include:
- Gain ownership and leadership in at least one design domain
- Works independently on impactful projects
- Advances projects with specific skills
- Design work emphasizes timely production and meaningful iteration
- Polished work quality with minimal, if any, need for senior designers to cleanup
- Consistent high-quality deliverables that demonstrate design thinking
- Pushes design boundaries to drive excellence
- Iterates in a proactive, communicative, generative and timely manner
- Documents work assets and packages deliverables to facilitate expedient use by others
- Utilizes Associate Designers & Senior Designers in order to deliver high-quality product experiences
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with a heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
- Bachelor’s Degree in visual design, interaction design, human interaction sociology or equivalent
- 1-2 years of enterprise product design experience
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Advanced experience using design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Relentless pursuit of experience perfection working in an iterative and agile development environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
- High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience mentoring associate designers and/or interns
- Experience defining or working with a robust design system
- Experience working in enterprise software
- Experience facilitating design thinking workshops
- Experience working with global collaborators across time zones
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.