Sr. Administrative Assistant | 27243
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, highly-organized, detail-oriented self-starter with a personable demeanor. You are the glue that keeps our Senior Leadership together. You’re enthusiastic, flexible and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills who operates well in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Responsibilities:
- Calendar and Meeting management: coordinate internal and external meetings including staff meetings, agency briefings, brown bags, virtual meetings/Zoom scheduling, off- site meetings and events, and one-on-one meetings. Assist with food orders, meeting needs, agenda support and note taking. Proactively manage calendar requests and conflicts
- Meeting and interview preparation.
- Provide agendas, resumes and appropriate materials in a timely manner ahead of meetings and interviews.
- Apply discipline and rigor around meetings by ensuring agendas and clarifying context and purpose with senior leaders you support as well as participants.
- Work with recruiting team to provide mutually convenient times for candidates and interviewers. Ensure candidates are settled in and supported during the interview process.
- Handle all travel (flight, hotel, car) arrangements (domestic and international)
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports and receipts in a timely manner
- Provide onboarding support for new hires. Includes space, equipment requests, onboarding meeting scheduling, preparing cube space and being admin point of contact for new hire
- Submit and manage all help desk support requests for Sr. Directors as needed
- Provide onboarding support for new vendors and agencies, ensuring they have the right access and documents/enablement required to get them up and running
- Project work as needed to support each teams’ goals
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Proactive, one step ahead work ethic, attitude and approach
- Multi-taking is not an issue for you, your able to juggle multiple calendars, teams and requests. And be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Ability to drive schedules and agendas with deeper understanding of context
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a desire to offer suggestions and improvements
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work across all levels, internally and with agencies
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment
- Desire to grow and take on your own projects and work under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines
- You are a technical wizard with Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Zoom, Concur, BOX and
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.