Software Quality Engineer | 22233
Software Quality Engineer
Kirkland, WA, USA
This position reports
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be responsible for
qualityof the assigned work items/modules as per defined quality standards.
- Automation is very important. You will work towards automating test cases so that manual testing is very minimal or zero.
- You will work with QA and Dev teams to ensure the testing requirements are well understood, test cases are documented and test results are published as per schedule
- You will work closely with various departments internally, understand QA requirements, and clearly manage expectations
- You will contribute to improving QA processes, work across organizational boundaries and exercise appropriate influence to ensure commitment to customers and product quality
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
yearsexperience in software testing and delivering high quality enterprise readysoftware
- Strong inclination towards QA automation
- Proven ability to work with teams and build a high-performance culture
- Solid understanding of software development, debugging, testing, and
- Deep knowledge of various QA Frameworks and Tools (like Selenium, JMeter, JUnit
- Working knowledge of source code control systems; SVN, Perforce, CVS or Github
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong track record of on-time delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.