Digital Media Production Intern | 21290
Who WE ARE
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life-like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2018” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
We, the Digital Media Production Group, drive the media experience for all of ServiceNow, whether it’s live events, live streaming, video and/or other digital media content. We are a service to the entire company – a business within a business, if you will – working in concert with Marketing to make sure we’re on-message and on-brand. We’re looking for self-starting individuals unafraid to take chances, as this will be an opportunity to make a real difference on one of the highest-performing teams within the company.
what you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the Digital Media Production Group with all aspects of media production.
- Running any or a number of functions for quarterly Company All-Hands and other live events, whether it’s cameras, audio, timer, etc.
- Editing and other post-production tasks to prepare videos and other assets for approval and, ultimately, delivery.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Must have foundational experience with video and/or film, live streaming, and/or motion graphics production
- Need to have been doing work-related college coursework for at least two (2) years
- Any examples of media production, post-production required, whether school or personal projects; 2D/3D game design a major plus
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.